Consultation & Design
IBS’s main goal is to provide smart technology solutions to its customers. Consulting services include:
- Conducting a facility evaluation (ie. Evaluating
structure and electrical work). This evaluation also determines what
types of equipment the client has and if preexisting technology is
- Identifying the need of the customer and pinpointing the types of technology that will best address those needs.
- Designing a wiring infrastructure and equipment layout
(i.e. security layouts, cloud technology, or even AutoCAD service such
We also provide consulting for the development of existing buildings, as well as new constructions.
Cabling & Wiring
Our cabling and wiring services consist of designing, installing, and maintaining networks. IBS will:
- Prepare a detailed design
- Decide which type of infrastructure to install
- Install and test your network.
We provide complete cable installation services and system integration.
There are three primary types of network wiring: the twisted pair, coaxial and fiber optic (shielded and unshielded).
We make sure that the wires running through ceilings and
between walls satisfy present and future needs. We work with your
architect and/or review existing drawings to ensure that this process is
fire code compliant.
Switches - the switch is the focal point of all network
communications. Switches are used for Voice, Data and Video networks.
Switches enable information to travel across your infrastructure
Routers – Enable different networks to communicate with each other and provides protection to the internal network
VPN Firewalls – Provides secure communication between
multiple sites. Protects the internal network from outside threats while
allowing the internal network to communicate with trusted partners.
IBS specializes in providing security solutions which
encompasses video surveillance and physical building security. Our
solutions are comprised from a full range of services which include:
- Command Center - design, build-out and management
- Cameras - layout, design and installation
- Building Access Control System - (keypads/swipes/card readers) layout & design
- Building Security Alarms - design, layout and installation
Voice - Unified Communications
IBS offers telephone systems that are suitable for your
business or organization. Below are the various voice features that
VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) enables each telephone to
have a separate IP address. VOIP technology can offer a multitude of
benefits, such as:
- Capital cost savings
- Disaster recovery plans for communication resources
- Elimination of intra-company communication costs
- Integration with your wireless network
- Cost effective collaborative tools such as video conferencing
- No separate wiring
- Easy linking between the computer and telephone
- Seamless voicemail retrieval through e-mails
- The ability to manage phone calls through the computer.
Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series for Small Businesses
- Full Functionality for Remote Staff and Teleworkers
- Paging and Intercom
- Fax to E-mail Capabilities
- Unified Messaging with Notifications by E-mail, Text Message, or Phone
- Automated Attendant and Voicemail
- Support for Integrated Video Calls
IBS designs secure, scalable wireless networks for
Universities, School districts, medium sized enterprises, offices,
campuses and the hospitality industry. We offer solutions for within the
building, as well as solutions for connecting multiple buildings
IBS gives you the ability to access your company’s data from anywhere at any time.
IBS provides cloud service for the following:
- Telephone Service
- Remote Access to your company files
- Disaster recovery
You no longer need to be in your office to access your information.IBS gives you this access from anywhere.
Green Systems Integration
IBS offers two green services designed to help your business run in a energy efficent manner; we offer office automation and DC lighting.
IBS constantly strives for new ways to link different types
of technology together. With office automation, we are able to automate your lights, temperature, audio/video and energy systems to make your buiness more effective and energy efficient. For example, a client can turn down their thermostat, open
the blinds, and turn off the TV with one controller. The system we use can be remotely managed from anywhere.
To be more environmentally friendly, many people are no longer using florescent lighting. We offer DC lighting (Direct Connectivity Lighting). Lighting is controlled through a switch and programmed to dim and turn off when someone exits the room. This energy efficient lighting solution not only helps to lower your electric bill, but it also ties into your security.
Our Green Solutions integrate easily into your existing business infrastructure and enable communication between devices from virtually any manufacturer.